Dream 2018 Westside Alamo Farmhouse on Level Lot
4 Bedroom + Office | 3.5 Bathroom | 3488± Sq. Ft. | .55± Acre Lot | Built In 2018
Click Here for Brochure.
Exuding a chic yet rustic charm, the contemporary farmhouse design is the first thing that will catch your eye, but this sprawling four-bedroom + home is packed with high end, modern amenities. Add in the .55-acre coveted trailside property, with dream amenities, and you will feel like you are living in a boutique resort.
Totally rebuilt in 2018 by luxury builder EB Homes and designed by award-winning Architectural Designer Steven Kubitschek, the open concept great room spills into a kitchen suited both for entertaining and casual meals with bar seating on the spacious island, marble countertops, and stainless-steel appliances.
Beyond the central spaces, the home’s floorplan includes a separate family room, executive office, casual office nook, butler’s pantry, oversized laundry, and sumptuous primary suite.
The level exterior was designed perfectly by Jason Scott of Ecliptic Landscape Inc. for play, relaxation and entertaining. The home extends outside into the stunning loggia complete with fireplace. Other features include an outdoor kitchen, decorative lighting, sprawling level lawn, custom covered pool with built-in spa, and charming garden area with raised beds and fruit-tree orchard.
This coveted Westside Alamo neighborhood is steps to town, top-rated K-8 schools, the popular Iron Horse trail and is also ideally close to Round Hill Country Club, Hap Magee Park, downtown Walnut Creek, Alamo’s Town Center, and Hwy. 680.
- Sun-filled kitchen/family great room features a pitched ceiling with exposed wood beams, wide plank hardwood floors and picture window to the backyard
- Dining room surrounded by two large sliding doors to backyard
- Decadent eat-in kitchen with amazing prep and cook space, dual Thermador stainless steel dishwashers, 6-burner Thermador range, built-in Sub-Zero fridge, additional Sub-Zero wine fridge with two fridge drawers, large center island with breakfast bar, farmhouse sink, marble counters and backsplash, soft-close cabinetry, and large walk-in pantry
- Office nook with built-in desk and cabinets
- Executive office with barn door entry and French doors to side yard patio
- Additional family room with carpet and wood burning stone fireplace
- Primary retreat with tray ceiling, built-in armoire and walk-in closet with French doors to private covered patio
- Barn door opens to primary bath with Calacatta marble finishes, dual sink vanities, freestanding soaking tub, TV, oversized stall shower with dual shower heads and built-in bench
- Junior suite with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom
- Two more secondary bedrooms with carpet share full hall bath with tile floors, custom vanity with quartz counter and shower/tub with glass door
- Laundry room with built-in cabinets, sink and front-loading LG washer and dryer
- Powder bath with marble vanity and shiplap siding
- High ceilings
- Wide-plank hardwood floors
- Custom window coverings throughout
- Custom window and door casings throughout
- Andersen sliding doors
- Recessed lighting
- Lutron light switches and dimmers with one touch mood lighting in main living area, kitchen, family room and outdoors
- Dual Nest thermostats (controllable by phone app)
- Custom AV sound system (located in AV closet) with built-in speakers in the great room, kitchen, garage, patio, porch, and pool area)
- Smooth texture walls
- Lush landscaping designed by Ecliptic Landscape Inc
- Loggia with gas stone fireplace, mounted TV, built-in speakers, and ceiling fan
- Outdoor kitchen with covered trellis, built-in Traeger BBQ, and True refrigerator and ice maker
- Pool with Baja shelf, built-in spa and retractable cover
- Level lawn
- All automatic watering system
- Fruit tree orchard with 5 fruit bearing trees
- Solar Sunshade on patio
- Fenced dog run with turf
- Insulated 4 car garage with finished floor, custom cabinetry, work bench, car lift (makes room for 5th car,) custom lighting, TV and built-in speakers
- Oversized large boat/RV parking pad with gate
- Custom Tuff shed
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.